HERE’S WHY George Logan
IS BEST FOR US
George Logan is a leader devoted to finding solutions to the problems facing Connecticut residents, and is the best candidate in the 17th Senate District to represent us in Hartford. Here are some facts about George:
- George has deep ties to Connecticut, having attended Notre Dame High School in West Haven, Trinity College, and the University of Bridgeport.
- George is a board member for Griffin Hospital, the Greater Valley Chamber of Commerce, the Central Connecticut Coast YMCA, and Junior Achievement of Western Connecticut.
- George is a hard-working businessman who has worked with city officials, environmental groups, and property owners on important water projects benefiting the community.
- George is an active volunteer and coach in the local community.
George Logan is the type of candidate we need to fix Connecticut and make our state more affordable.
JOE CRISCO’S DISAPPOINTING RECORD
Joe Crisco is part of the establishment that broke Connecticut’s economy. Here’s why Joe Cisco doesn’t deserve our vote in November:
- During his time in the Senate, Crisco broke his promise to not raise taxes—we can no longer trust him to fix our economy.
- Crisco voted for two of the largest tax increases in Connecticut history (Public Act 11-6 in 2011 and Public Act 15-244 in 2015).
- Crisco serves on the Senate Democratic leadership team, a group responsible for our current fiscal problems.
Voters don’t need more of the same in Hartford. Joe Crisco does not have the track record needed to fix Connecticut. It’s time for a change.